This article provides the steps for importing users in bulk. If you are adding one or two users you can follow the steps in this article: How to Add Users
Note: This article assumes that your user access is sufficient to follow the provided steps.
Note: This feature only works for creating or modifying users. This feature cannot be used to disable/revoke Listen360 user accounts.
1. Log into Listen360 (https://app.listen360.com)
If you have access to multiple locations, select a location by using the location picker in the upper left corner.
2. Select Settings
3. Select Users
4. Select Import User List
5. Download the template by selecting this link
6. Browse to your Downloads folder and open the file
7. Fill in the fields for each new user
- First Name, Last Name, Email (Required): Used to create an identity and login for the user
- Mobile Phone Number (Optional): Used for sending negative feedback alerts via SMS
- Role (Required): Assigns the level of access: Owner, Member, Viewer or Restricted viewer
Note: For detailed information on User Roles please follow this link: What are User Roles?
8. Select Choose File, and select the updated User Import File
9. Select Open
10. Select Upload
11. Verify the data to be imported
12. Select Continue Import
Note: If anything does not appear to be correct in the file select Cancel to stop the import process and review the User Import file and correct any mistakes.
13. Verify that the users imported. Select Show details of imported users to view the results of the import. Any errors will be displayed along with what users were imported and on what date.
Note: Users uploaded in bulk will not automatically be invited to the system via email. To send the User Welcome Emails follow this article: How to Invite Users
Additional Questions? Please reach out to Listen360 Support via email at email@example.com