This article provides the steps for importing users. This article assumes that your user access is sufficient to follow the provided steps.
1. Log into Listen360
2. Select Settings
3. Select Import User List
4. Download the template by selecting this link
5. Browse to your Downloads folder and open the file
6. Fill in the fields for each new user
- First Name, Last Name, Email (Required): Used to create an identity and login for the user
- Mobile Phone Number (Optional): Used for sending negative feedback alerts via SMS
- Role (Required): Assigns the level of access: Owner, Member, Viewer or Restricted viewer
7. Select Choose File, and select the updated User Import File
8. Select Open
9. Select Upload
10. Verify the data to be imported
11. Select Continue Import
Note: If anything does not appear to be correct in the file select Cancel to stop the import process and review the User Import file and correct any mistakes.
12. Verify that the users imported. Select Show details of imported users to view the results of the import. Any errors will be displayed along with what users were imported and on what date.
Note: To send the User Welcome Emails follow this article: How to invite users
Additional Questions? You can reach Listen360 support via email: email@example.com