This article provides the steps on updating user information like name, phone number, and user access for multiple users at the same time.
Note: This article assumes that the user performing the steps has sufficient access to complete all steps.
1. Log into Listen360 (https://app.listen360.com)
If you have access to multiple locations, select the organization by using the organization picker in the upper left corner.
2. Select Settings
3. Select Users
4. Select Export
5. Make the necessary changes (example: To add a users phone number, enter the phone number in the Mobile Phone Number column)
6. Select Import User List
7. Select Choose File
8. Select the File, then select Open
9. Select Upload
10. Verify the data looks correct, then select Continue Import
11. Verify that the uploaded information is correct