Note: The details in this article may differ from your instance due to brand customizations or policy settings.
This article will show you how to complete the tasks on your at-risk task pad.
1. The task pad will automatically open the first pending task.
2. Contact the customer to attempt to resolve the issue that they have identified. You’ll have the opportunity to take appropriate action.
- By Email: This will open the default email client on your computer to send an email. A unique email address will show in the Bcc field. This is how a copy of the email will be added to the customer's history in Listen360
- By Phone: Add Notes from a By Phone conversation (private notes)
- In Person: Add Notes from an In Person conversation (private notes)
- On Public Review: This adds a response to the customer's review on your Listen360 public reviews page. It is not sent directly to the customer and the customer is not notified in any way. This option may not be available for all users depending on the policy settings set by your Brand Administrator.
3. Once you have contacted your customer and recorded the outcome of the conversation, simply click the button that says 'Task Completed'. This will remove the task from the 'Task Pad'.
4. Repeat above instructions to complete all tasks on your At Risk Task Pad. You’ll know you’re finished when all tasks have disappeared and your risk has dropped to zero.
Additional Questions? Please reach out to Listen360 Support via email at email@example.com
Please sign in to leave a comment.