This article assumes that your user access is sufficient to perform these steps. If your view does not allow you to follow these steps, please reach out to your administrator for assistance.
This article also assumes that you have access to a reporting (division) dashboard with one or more individual locations underneath it. The brand (root) dashboard also falls into this category. Performing the steps below at different points in the brand hierarchy may result in different lists. For example, exporting locations from the brand level will result in a full list of every location in the environment while exporting locations from a specific reporting dashboard will result in a list of only those locations that reside under that dashboard.
Note: Listen360 is a fully customizable application. Your instance of Listen360 could use different names to describe the fields/settings.
- Log into Listen360 (https://app.listen360.com)
- Select the appropriate reporting dashboard
- Select Settings
- Select Locations (This may have a different name based on your Brand's customization.)
- Choose the desired file format for your export (CSV, XLS, XLSX) by clicking the corresponding button under the Administration section
- Your file will be automatically generated and downloaded
Additional Questions? Please reach out to Listen360 Support via email at firstname.lastname@example.org