If you are experiencing issues connecting to the Listen360 file server (files.listen360.com), please follow the steps below to help us troubleshoot what could be going wrong.
- Ensure the failure was not a temporary glitch by trying again a little later.
- Try switching to a different FTP client and see if you can connect with one other than what you normally use
- Try connecting from a different IP/Firewall location than you normally do (i.e. try connecting from home if possible).
- Finally, make sure you are using SSL when connecting as we normally require this for security reasons.
- Note: We do not Whitelist IP's
Protocol: FTP-SSL (or FTP with FileZilla)
Encryption: Explicit FTP over TLS
Mode: Passive (PASV)
If you're behind a firewall you'll need to whitelist inbound and outbound connections from our server on the following ports: