Note: The details in this article may differ from your instance due to brand customizations or policy settings.
This article will show you how to manually link a technician/stylist to a job.
1. Log into app.listen360.com, the select Customers/Clients.
2. Find the review you need to adjust and click on the client's name.
3. Find the feedback that needs to be adjusted and make note of the job reference number (it will be just to the right of the date).
4. On the right side, under Order History is a list of jobs for the customer. Find the one that matches the Feedback job reference number found in the previous step and click the Edit button next to it.
5. Under the Performer section, select the technician from the dropdown, then select Save.
6. The feedback should now be showing the correct technician.