Note: The details in this article may differ from your instance due to brand customizations or policy settings.
This article provides the steps on how to manually link a technician/stylist to a job.
1. Log into Listen360 (https://app.listen360.com)
If you have access to multiple locations, select the organization by using the organization picker in the upper left corner.
2. Select Customers/Clients
3. Locate the Feedback/review you need to adjust, then select the client's name
4. Identify the Job Reference of the Feedback/review that needs to be adjusted and make note of the reference
5. Select the Edit link located to the right, under Order/Job History of the Reference that matches the Feedback/review.
6. Select the drop-down for Performers/Stylists/Technician, then select the Technician
7. Select Save when done.
8. The feedback should now be showing the correct technician.
Additional Questions? Please reach out to Listen360 Support via email at [email protected]