This article assumes that your user access is sufficient to perform these steps. If your view does not allow you to follow these steps, please reach out to your administrator for assistance.
This article also assumes that you have access to the brand (root) dashboard.
Note: Listen360 is a fully customizable application. Your instance of Listen360 could use different names to describe the fields/settings.
- Log into Listen360 (https://app.listen360.com).
- Navigate to the brand (root) dashboard using the location picker menu in the upper left portion of the page
- Select Settings
- Select Locations (This may have a different name based on your Brand's customization.)
- Select Create Division (This may have a different name based on your Brand's customization)
- Enter the following required information:
- Reference (must be unique)
- Enter any remaining optional information
- Select Create
- Verify that the Division has been created
- Repeat steps 1-3 to return to the Locations page of the brand dashboard
- Select Edit Hierarchy
- Check the box next to the newly created division and then select Move
- Using the dropdown menu, choose where the new division will reside within the brand hierarchy and click Ok
- Select Save Changes
- Move individual locations to reside under the new division in the same manner (steps 12-14)
Additional Questions? Please reach out to Listen360 Support via email at email@example.com