Note: The details in this article may differ from your instance due to brand customizations or policy settings.
This article will show you how to create an incentive/coupon within Listen360.
1. Log into Listen360 (https://app.listen360.com)
2. Select Settings
3. Select Incentives
4. Select Create Incentive
5. Complete all the sections with an arrow, which are to be completed as follows:
- Gift Name: Name presented to customer or prospect customer ie. "$10 off first service", "15% off next service" or "$50 off next service of 250 or more"
- Your reference: Internal reference that allows tracking as your incentive library grows. This also is displayed on the coupon when printed
- Describe it to your customers: Wording the describes the incentive/coupon ie"Enjoy $100 off service with annual agreement. Please print mention at the time of booking"
- Voucher or Illustration: Image to be presented with the coupon. We recommend using your logo.
- Validity: Terms and conditions. If the incentive/coupon is offered at multiple locations, between certain hours etc. Here you can also set when you want to the incentive to be used within days, weeks or months
- Lifecycle: Timeframe you want to the coupon to be offered. This feature does not stop sending at the data placed here you also have to set a reminder to log in and remove the incentive/coupon
- Cost and Value: this whole number is only visible to you. Examples are 10 to you, value to customer 10.
Additional Questions? Please reach out to Listen360 Support via email at email@example.com