This article will explain Disclosure Settings and where they are used.
Disclosure Settings are located within the Settings tab under Publish your Feedback, these settings will determine what feedback is published publicly to a website.
The following are the available Disclosure Settings:
- Don't publish any feedback: No feedback will be published publicly.
- Publish testimonials from my promoters: only feedback left by customers who are classified as Promoters (leave a score of 9 or 10) will be published publicly.
- Publish all of my feedback, both positive and negative: all positive and negative feedback will be published publicly
- Publish all of my feedback, but do not allow filtering: all feedback will be published and it will not be filtered by Promoters, Passives or Detractors
- Ask customer to disclose name: When this box is checked, customers will be prompted to grant permission to disclose their name during the survey process. If they do not elect to disclose their name, their initials will be used on the feedback.
Additional Questions? Please reach out to Listen360 Support via email at email@example.com