Listen360 allows you to incentivize your customers to provide feedback using Perkville points. Points can be awarded similar to other incentives such as Dining Dough, gift certificates, or coupons. The following steps will walk you through the initial setup required in order to get started.
1. Log into Listen360, then select the Settings tab.
2. Select Perkville Integration.
3. Enter your Perkville username and password.
4. Select Save Credentials.
5. Select the drop-down for Perkville Business ID, then select your Business ID.
Note: If there is only one Business ID, then it will be displayed automatically.
6. Select Update Business ID.
7. Select Create Perk.
8. Enter an amount for Perkville Points.
9. Drag and drop each Listen360 location to the corresponding Perkville Location on the right.
Note: Connecting the Perkville locations to the Listen360 locations is the final step to be completed in order to activate your locations for Perkville within Listen360. Only locations that have been activated can reward customers with Perkville points.
Note: Once a location has been dragged over to the right, an "unlink" icon will be placed in the upper right hand corner of the location. If you click this icon, it will deactivate the location and place it back on the left hand side.
10. Select Update Location Activations once all locations have been activated.
11. The new incentive(s) should now be ready to be used within a feedback request.
12. Select Settings, then Feedback and Referrals.
13. Select Choose an incentive to increase response rates.
14. Select Save and Apply Changes.
15. Confirm configuration.
Note: Once you have selected the Perk to be rewarded upon customer feedback completion, you can preview what it will look like to your customer. At the bottom, select the Preview Before you Save button and walk through the feedback process. If everything is configured properly, you will see the following at the end of your preview: