None of the survey scores we record are 'incorrect'; we may record a score when a client hits a number on the survey and then leaves (i.e. abandons) the survey.
What does it mean to abandon a survey?
To Abandon a survey means:
- Survey invite was received via email
- The email was opened
- The link to start the survey was selected/clicked
- The survey then timed out or the survey was cancelled/closed
When this happens you can manually send the customer a new survey invite by following these steps:
- Log into Listen360, then select Customers/Clients
- Locate and select the Customer
- Select the Send Email Now link located in the upper right-hand corner.
Note: If you are not able or do not see the Send Email Now link, please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Once a new survey is received we can remove the incorrect survey. To remove the incorrect survey send an email to email@example.com with your request, please include the customers name and email address.
Additional Questions? Please reach out to Listen360 Support via email at firstname.lastname@example.org